2011年1月20日星期四

January 19 - Wednesday

这个!!
要放上来
留念留念/.\
希望大家喜欢~
SMK Bandar Putra State Rights in chaos!!

January 19 - Wednesday
SMK BANDAR PUTRA State Segamat chaos in the world!!!!

Extra-curricular activities without prior notice,
Student dissatisfaction
Climb the fence to go out!!!!

Come
Slowly to listen to my speech

First, it
To school hours
When I want to move towards the gate when I heard you say "did not open the gate Rights"
Death
Did not open!!!

Students rush to heap crowded in the door, small door
I want to open the door out of direct
How do we know
Good Sibu Si's
Our Vice President-Roshiah to the big door
She picked up the phone
Climb the fence to shoot down the students one by one

Some male students dissatisfied, scolded her slightly

And she was bored silence

After A

My savior has come!!!
Is kasim Rights
He was just to get into the school from the outside
Security officers at the same time he opened the door to
I quickly slipped out
That roshiah'm holding my bag for
Well my natural reaction to
I broke!!
Smooth out of school ~ ~

In school, I saw a super number of "beautiful scenery"

Students rush to climb the fence
The little door, side door pasture
Super Multi

Some of a careless
Fall into the ditch,
Enough to force slightly!!!

I was most impressed
Climb the fence is a time when girls
Accidentally hurt his hand hook
Flow of blood behind the bus stop
There really is enough to force a friends
Ah spring is light !!!!!

Shame really smart

How many things do not understand why they want to climb the fence
Really !!!!!

Some cases:
1. Girls were climbing the fence hook injury
2. Female students to climb the fence was something sharp hook to the clothes, so emptied
3. I heard the door of that car, the students pressure on people who fell to the ground
4. Student dissatisfaction with the teacher cursed, spit dirty words
5. Students injured in fall into the ditch
6. Students and staff training wipe fight
7. The parents were asking their children to climb the fence ==
8. A ong actually despise this case
9. Some middle school students are scared to cry
10. Some parents cried ==
There are many, many Arab

Parents:
1. Unhappy, complaints
2. Notifications reporter

== I feel (very Qianbian is)
- Too much hanging out, even since I have witnessed this incident
After reading the whole feeling really Haobang
Prince has said the city schools in the country yet there are such things happen
Super feel like the same to be discharged lunatic asylum
So hanging out!!!
Good exciting, you can work in a movie
Our school is very good very good
I see the A
Be on the headlines!!!
Prince City State, you are not dead??
But to say that happens
otoman gone??
Do not think that in turn up the airconditioning Rights
Feel that if the words of newspapers
Would say that our students good too
Regardless of the
Students, we cheer
With the overthrow of our schools
Let them know
We Chinese are not bullied!!!
I caught the running to be roshiah
She is scheduled to remember me
A player who told me
Remember to remember it
Is never going to give me the best race
I do not care Lak
Well
After the speech,

- The above will reflect the true, if false, I beheaded -

Note the newspaper we have no news of our school oh

There are also
What our school can not eat!!!
I look to the cafeteria, everything was sold out
Not even the most basic one poached egg
It does not matter!!
I buy packages
Bite the inside of its filling Ice!!!
Not cooked!!!!
I have to talk to the man speak, he ignored me!!!!
Your mother's old white chicken
I swear to be pushed to
I was in front of him to throw the trash bag to the severely
Face, like rice out from the refrigerator just the same as
Ice cold!!!
You know we will do diarrhea??
Do you have a brain??
Substitution doing Rights
Roll far 啦!!!
A complaint with the ong
He did look very string to see live we say "call your mother pack coming"
Your chicken White
Do not call those people leaving the country again??
Not capable of friends do not
Cook out of this junk food
I Pooh!!
Hill received friends!! Dead pokai
hankacan 啦!!!

没有评论:

发表评论